Jan 16, 2015

Tribute Gathering

A Tribute to Thom Trimble---A Gathering of Friends

Tentatively scheduled 6PM Sunday March 29, 2015 

(Details will be posted on this blog as the planning proceeds)

Today, January 16, 2015,  we said goodbye to my lifelong friend Thom Trimble, at a wonderful Life Celebration in Walnut Creek, CA. It was difficult for all of us. Most difficult for Mary and his daughters, and for his brother, sister, and parents.
What made it more manageable for me was the presence and strength of Tim Ault alongside, and of my sister, Arlene Margetich and brother-in-law Larry Margetich, all of whom showed respect and support. It was hard to say goodbye to Thom...and, yet, I know he believed in moving along. We talked about this very thing in the times we spent together.
I am organizing a tribute gathering for Thom's running and storm chasing friends, and family, tentatively scheduled for March 29. This is dependent on my securing a reservation at Sequoia Lodge in Oakland. I will post details here on FB, and correspond to many of Thom's running and storm chasing friends privately.